Friday, February 10, 2012

For whom flying my tears and my tears are for who

I of tears why flow of so of pain penetration heart, all of hope in you eye in the early has into ash, addiction in memory looking for had of bit, a cup Becherovka, alone drinking melancholy Buying wow gold, alone keep miss; you of eye in the tenderness, Breeze Pro-Fu with you of handsome, tenderness world hold you life in I heart of us, infatuated look I dream in can has you several back, spoony that I dream in has you of opportunities, last night of dream dependent phase cling, this who can consist of, alone I sadness.

For whom flying my tears, my tears are for who, who's who can be worn, walking alone in the fields of early spring, I love you! Think you have secure playing in the wind with my hand made, however in this vibrant spring left alone and sad, think your thoughts over time and space, fly to the sky. Good wanted to spring Shi of you, like from field Shang mining to various flowers and I together orchid lovers they of beautiful, and more order I tempted of is is happy of you, more wanted to you just singing Shi of scene, song order I heart open and God Yi, can this all is has into has away not and the of expect, as epiphyllum oxypetalum as bloom out moments of brilliant and quickly withered, although short, is for this health pancake Xia has Miss, Miss of seed, swing of does not to.

I of tears for who fly, I of tears to who, who and can let I frown, good wanted to hot summer Shi of you, whenever sky floating up drizzle of when, you on will led with I of hand to rain in the played, until thick of hair Shang hanging full drops, you always insisted on does not playing umbrella, also not raincoat, laugh of in rain in the naughty with, see with you face Shang filled out of that no cover of happiness smile, and then heart silently of decided with, to let you life are can so; good wanted to autumn Shi of you, like wearing pink of small coat in field in the walk , Your shadows accompanied by sweet autumn, my heart is filled with happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment